How You Can Help
- You can assist by becoming a volunteer to work at the center.
- You can give a financial contribution directly to Sharing & Caring, Inc.
- You can organize a food drive at your church, place of business, recreational club or group of friends.
- You can donate holiday toys or adopt a family from our Angel Tree.
- You may pledge through the United Way or Combined Federal Campaign by designating Sharing & Caring, Inc. as the recipient.
- You can help by keeping us in your prayers.
Niceville Sharing & Caring is operated entirely by over 70 volunteers. You can visit us between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am to Noon on Friday to offer your support. We are located at 104 Bullock Boulevard, Niceville, FL 32578. You can reach us by calling (850) 678-8459.